Monday, March 8, 2010

Lettuce Wraps


Do It Yourself Lettuce Wraps
A salad you can grab on to...
I use a variety of different vegetables and protein each time I make it.
I find it to be filling but it is not easy to eat quickly. Plus it is full of delish vegetables.
Sometimes I need a crunch so I eat it raw. Others time I like it warm so I stirfry the vegetables.

TED
Erin inspired me to check out the TED podcasts. Here is one that I wanted to share with you by Jamie Oliver. He talks about a food revolution. The fact of the matter is that unhealthy bodies kill more people than all the other scary things we worry about.
Good motivation to keep learning more recipes and eating food that is good for us.



http://vodpod.com/watch/3036570-tedtalks-jamie-olivers-ted-prize-wish-teach-every-child-about-food-jamie-oliver-2010

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment